sábado, 15 de junio de 2013

To Tell or Not To Tell... That is the Question

Here we go again...

Yet another major fight with my boyfriend. He says he's had too much patience with me and that he really doesn't get how I act sometimes. And that he's tired. It would all be so much easier if I just told him I had dyspraxia... or would it?? To be honest I'm not entirely sure.

The way things have been going, telling him I had dyspraxia would just be another thing to add to everything that's been going wrong recently. But then on the other hand, maybe if he knew about dyspraxia he'd understand why I behave in such a manner sometimes, a manner he just can't get his head around.

It would all depend on his mood. If he was willing to listen, he might be interested. He's sometimes got a curious edge towards things, which leads me to thinking he might want to know more about my condition. However, it's possible I might catch him at a time when he's well inmersed in his defeatist attitude. An attitude a little alarming for someone of barely 23 years old, when he throws things away he's been working hard for just because "he's had enough". And telling him about what's wrong, would just be another one of my victimist excuses, as he's often said before.

What's really driving me crazy is that he's non stop talking to one of his friends, and commenting on OUR relationship with her, and even telling me what she thinks about me after hearing all he's had to say. This may look paranoid I know (that's what he thinks), but forgive me for wanting my relationship to be of two people only, fighting two against one just doesnt seem fair, especially if that othe person does not know you whatsoever. I'm basically getting judged by a stranger in my own relationship.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario